Plus500 Broker Review
Plus 500 offers investors a large choice of underlying assets to trade CFD’s. Basically anything you want to trade is available on their trading system. From major Forex pairs to minor currency pairs, plus all commodities, stock market indexes, and shares from all major exchanges.
Crypto Currency investors will find eight popular currencies available including; Bitcoin, IOTA, Bitcoin Cash, NEO, Ripple, Monero and Ethereum, see here.
Many investors choose to use their simple and user friendly web trader platform. If you would like a more advanced trading platform, then you should download their desktop trading software. Also available is their mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows, for easy trading on your Tablet and Phone. The order entry screen includes a few different setting for traders to manage their risk, and lock in profits. They include the “Trailing Stop”, Only Buy When Rate is”, “Close at profit”, and “Close at loss” features, see here.
They support multiple methods for funding your account including; Credit Card, Bank Transfer, and Skrill. Negative balance protection is available, so that you cannot lose more than you have in your account. The minimum deposit for a new trading account is $100.
Plus500 License & Regulations
When reviewing and comparing CFD and Forex brokers it is important to check that they are actually licensed to operate. The reason to trade with a regulated broker, is that in the event that the broker becomes insolvent, your money is protected.
Plus500 Ltd is listed on the AIM section of the London Stock Exchange, and they are licensed in multiple countries.
- In the United Kingdom they are owned by Plus500UK Ltd, 78 Cornhill, London EC3V 3QQ, which is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), with license number 509909.
- In Europe they are operated by Plus500CY Ltd which is licensed and regulated by CySEC with license number 250/14.
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd, ACN 153 301 681, AFSL # 417727, issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission is authorized to issue these products to Australian residents.
- Derivatives issuer licence in New Zealand, FSP #486026 authorises us to issue these products to New Zealand residents.
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd, is also an authorized Financial Services Provider in South Africa, FSP 47546. You do not own or have any rights to the underlying assets, read the disclosure documents available on the official website.
Compare With Popular Brokers
There are many Crypto brokers and Forex brokers to choose from online, and each one has their own unique features. Smart investors always choose to trade at regulated broker instead of a scam broker, because their funds are secure.
EasyMarkets has a great trading platform you can try a Free Demo Account, signup here.
Disclaimer: Remember that CFDs are a leveraged product and can result in the loss of your entire capital. Trading CFDs may not be suitable for you. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.