Plus 500 Platform Review
Plus 500 offers investors a large choice of underlying assets to trade CFD’s. Basically anything you want to trade is available on their trading system. From major Forex pairs to minor currency pairs, plus all commodities, stock market indexes, and shares from all major exchanges.
Crypto Currency traders will find eight popular currencies available. They have Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, NEO, Ripple, Monero and Ethereum, see here.
Many investors choose to use their simple and user friendly web trader platform. If you would like a more advanced trading then download their desktop trading software. Of course Plus 500 offers you a mobile app for iOS, Android, and Windows, for easy trading on both your Tablet and Phone. The order entry screen includes a few different setting for traders to manage their risk, and lock in profits. They include the “Trailing Stop”, Only Buy When Rate is”, “Close at profit”, and “Close at loss” features, see here.
They support multiple methods for funding your account including; Credit Card, Bank Transfer, and Skrill.
Plus500 License & Regulations
When reviewing and comparing CFD and Forex brokers it is important to check that they are actually licensed to operate. The reason to trade with a licensed broker is that in the event that the broker becomes insolvent, your money is protected.
Plus500 Ltd is listed on the AIM section of the London Stock Exchange. They hold a license in multiple countries.
- In the United Kingdom they are owned by Plus500UK Ltd and authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), with license number 509909.
- In Europe they are operated by Plus500CY Ltd which is licensed and regulated by CySEC with license number 250/14.
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd, ACN 153 301 681, AFSL # 417727, issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission is authorized to issue these products to Australian residents.
- Derivatives issuer licence in New Zealand, FSP #486026 authorises us to issue these products to New Zealand residents.
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd, is also an authorized Financial Services Provider in South Africa, FSP 47546. You do not own or have any rights to the underlying assets. Please consider the Disclosure documents available on Plus500’s official websites
Smart investors always choose to trade at regulated broker instead of a scam broker, because their funds are secure.
Compare Brokers to Plus500
There are many Crypto brokers and Forex brokers to choose from online, and each one has their own unique features.
EasyMarkets is an established Forex broker, licensed in Australia by ASIC, look here. They offer tight spreads on Crypto Currency trading. EasyMarkets has a great trading platform you can try a Free Demo Account, signup here.
24option is a very large and popular European licensed Forex & Crypto Currencies CFD broker, see here. They offer a very nice easy to use trading software. Try out their Free Demo Accounts, signup here.
Disclaimer: Remember that CFDs are a leveraged product and can result in the loss of your entire capital. Trading CFDs may not be suitable for you. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.