eToro is an established licensed and regulated CFD trading broker that was found in 2006. They are owned by eToro (UK) Ltd., which is located at: 42nd floor, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom E14 5AB.
The contact phone number in United Kingdom is: +44 203 150 0308, and support email address is: salesuk@eToro.com.
eToro Brokers Review
eToro has grown into the largest social trading network online with their highly customizable and easy to use CFD trading platform. Investors have three options when it comes to trading.
- Trade Markets is where you can trade by yourself using their unique trading software.
- Copy People is where you can browse for investors to follow. There are many filters available to find the right trader to follow and copy.
- CopyFunds is a new feature where they have put together groups of investors in which you can “invest” and follow them like a mutual fund or ETF.
You have literally hundreds of underlying assets available for trading, including Currencies, All Major Market Indices, Popular Commodities, Global Stocks (America, Europe, Spain France and Italy), and ETFs, see here.
The minimum deposit for a new trading account is only $100. You can fund you account with; Credit Card, PayPal, Skrill, NETELLER, WebMoney, Yandex, UnionPay and Wire Transfer. If you would like to get a better understanding about what eToro offers, you can watch this video.
eToro License & Regulation
When the Scam Broker Investigator reviews Forex and CFD brokers to determine if they are a scam or legitimate company, we check to see if they are licensed regulated.
- eToro UK is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in United Kingdom and their reference number is 583263.
- eToro Europe is licensed and regulated in Cyprus by CySEC with license number 109/10.
There are many benefits in only trading with a regulated broker, including financial insurance schemes, and protection from the government regulators.
Compare Brokers With eToro
There are so many CFD Trading Forex brokers to compare online, and many investors get lost with so many choices. You can see some popular forex brokers here.
All trading involves risk. Only risk capital you’re prepared to lose. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
This post is for educational purposes and should not be considered as investment advice.
Are you currently an investor with eToro? Please share your experience with this broker in the comments below.