ATFX is an international Forex broker, that has been licensed and regulated by FCA since 2017. In July 2023 they expanded to Australia with the purchase of Rakuten Securities.
AT Global Markets UK Ltd is located at: 32 Cornhill, 1st Floor, London EC3V 3SG United Kingdom. Contact phone number from the United Kingdom is: +44 203 957 7777. Customer support email is: [email protected], and the official website is: https://www.atfx.com/en/.
For withdrawal problems or complaints go read this.
ATFX Brokers Review
Our review of ATFX shows, that clients are given the classic MT4 (MetaTrader 4) trading platform. You will find the desktop software, along with their Web Trader and mobile apps. They offer a wide variety of assets to trade including; Forex / Currency pairs, Commodities (oil, gold silver), Indices and CFD’s for shares trading. Some of the exotic currency pairs they make available to trade are the Russian Ruble, South African Rand and the Polish Zloty.
Commissions start at 1 pip on the EURUSD, and the maximum leverage amount is limited to 30:1 due to ESMA rules. Their website is available in the following languages; English, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese. You are allowed to make as many demo trading accounts as you want, so that you can play with your trading strategy.
Free Trading Signals
Trading Central is a popular software that many brokers offer their clients. Investors use their trade alerts to come up with new investment ideas. Many stock market investors use a website like StockTwits for trade ideas.
There are also many free automated trading robots, but many of them are scams and work with unregulated brokers, read more.
Is ATFX a Legit Broker?
Depending on where you live, will determine if your trading account is regulated by the financial authority or not. Clients from the European Union or United Kingdom, are covered by the regulators listed below. International clients will be trading with an offshore company based in St. Vincent and Grenadines.
- AT Global Markets (UK) Ltd is regulated by the FCA in the United Kingdom, reg number 760555. Located at: 1st Floor, 32 Cornhill, London EC3V 3SG, United Kingdom.
- AT Global Markets LLC, is the offshore entity for international trader. The company number is 333 LLC 2020. Official address is: 1st Floor, First Saint Vincent Bank Building, James Street, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- AT Global Markets (UK) Limited is licensed and regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority). The FCA reference number is 760555.
- ATFX Global Markets (CY) Ltd, is regulated by CySEC in Cyprus for European clients, licensed number 285/15.
- AT Global Markets Intl Ltd is regulated by FSC Mauritius license number C118023331. Address: G08, Ground Floor, The Catalyst, Silicon Avenue, 40 Cybercity, 72201 Ebène, Republic of Mauritius.
Scam Broker Investigator reviews online brokers by first checking their license and regulatory status. Once you have verified that your brokers license is valid, then you know they are a legitimate broker. By investing with a regulated broker, you can feel safe in knowing your money is held in segregated bank accounts.
Always verify that your broker is licensed by your local financial regulator (i.e. FCA United Kingdom).
Compare Forex Brokers
You can read all our reviews of more than 500 online brokers, or you can just try a couple of the popular brokers.
What was your trading experience like with the brokers at ATFX? Please share your personal experience in the comments section below.