eToro is an established online broker, that was originally founded in 2007.
Officially owned and operated by eToro (UK) Ltd, with an address of: One Canada Square, 42nd floor, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AB United Kingdom. Contact phone number in United Kingdom is: +44 203 150 0308. Official website is: https://www.etoro.com/.
For complaints or withdrawal problems with brokers, read this.
Our review of eToro finds that they are one of the largest social trading networks online. Offering a highly customizable and easy to use Forex CFD trading platform, investors have three options when it comes to investing with this broker.
- Trade Markets is where you can trade by yourself, using their unique trading software.
- Copy People is where you can browse for investors to follow. There are many filters available to find the right trader to follow and copy.
- Copy Portfolio is a feature where the broker put together groups of investors in which you can “invest” and follow them like a mutual fund or ETF.
You have literally hundreds of underlying assets available for CFD trading, including Major and Minor Currencies, Crypto Currency, Stock Market Indices, and Popular Commodities. Global Stocks (America, Europe, Spain France and Italy) and ETFs are also available. The minimum deposit for a new trading account is $200.
American investors are currently only able to invest on 10 Crypto Currency coins. Eventually they will add more products for Americans to trade.
eToro License & Regulation
When the Scam Broker Investigator reviews Forex and CFD brokers to determine if they are a scam or legitimate company, we check to see if they are licensed regulated.
- eToroUK is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in United Kingdom and their reference number is 583263.
- eToro Europe is licensed and regulated in Cyprus by CySEC with license number 109/10.
- eToro AUS Capital Pty Ltd is licensed and regulated in Australia by ASIC with AFSL License 491139.
- eToro USA LLC is located at: 221 River St., 9th Floor, Hoboken NJ 07030, NMLS ID: 1769299.
There are many benefits in only trading with a regulated broker, including financial insurance schemes, and protection from the government regulators.
Compare The Best Brokers
There are so many CFD Trading Forex brokers to compare online, and many investors get lost with so many choices. You can see some popular Forex brokers here.
Try a Free Demo Account, on their awesome trading platform, signup here.
If you are currently investing at the broker eToro, please share your experience in the comments below.