HYCM is an international CFD Forex broker that is licensed and regulated in some countries.
Owned by HYCM Capital Markets (UK) Limited, their main office is located at: 27-28 Clement’s Lane, St Clement’s House, London EC4N 7AE United Kingdom.
Their phone number is +442088167812, and contact email address is [email protected].
Official Website is: https://www.hycm.com.
HYCM Broker Review
Our review of the broker HYCM finds, that they are offering investors a nice selection of trading platforms to use. They offer the classic MT4 & MT5 trading software, as well as HYCM mobile for Apple & Android devices. You can also choose utilize the new PrimeTrader platform, which offers multiple assets and advanced charting.
Leverage ranges from 30:1 to 400:1 depending on the asset class, and your country of residence. If you are new to Forex trading, please be careful when using leverage as it is very risky. Besides currency trading, HYCM has a variety of CFD’s available to trade across multiple asset classes. They have over 100 assets available in Forex, Crypto, Oil, Metals, Commodities, Market Indexes and Shares.
Trading signals are available to all clients via a partnership they have with Pro Daily. If you are going to be using the MetaTrader platform, you can find a variety of free trading signals add-ons on the MetaTrader website.
Standard accounts require a $200 minimum deposit, which is reasonable, or you can start with a Fixed Spread account with only $100, see here.
Is HYCM a Regulated Broker?
This may seem obvious to many people, however there are still many unlicensed Forex scams online. When reviewing your Forex broker, it is very important to verify that they are in fact licensed and regulated, by the financial regulatory agency in your country.
- United Kingdom: HYCM is licensed and regulated by the FCA in the United Kingdom. HYCM Capital Markets (UK) Limited’s license number is 186171. The safety of your funds are of paramount importance, and that is why investors who use a broker that is part of the FCA’s FSCS scheme which protects you for up to £85,000.
- Cyprus: European investors are covered by HYCM (Europe) Ltd, which is regulated by CySEC Cyprus, with license number 259/14.
- United Arab Emirates: Henyep Capital Markets (DIFC) Limited is regulated by DFSA (Dubai Financial Services Authority) with license number F000048.
- Cayman Islands: HYCM Ltd is licensed by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority, number 1442313.
- International: HYCM Limited based in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, is not a regulated broker.
For withdrawal problems or broker complaints read this.
Compare Forex Brokers
You can find a list of all the Forex & CFD broker reviews here.
Register a Free Demo Account, on their awesome trading platform, signup here.
If you are currently a client of this brokerage firm, please share your experience in the comments section below.