Markets.com (MarketsX) is a globally licensed and regulated Forex broker, that is owned and operated by Safecap Investments Limited. The official website is located at: Markets.com.
For investor complaints and withdrawal problems, read this.
Markets.com Broker Review
Markets.com redesigned their website, and expanded their offerings in April 2020. Their list of available assets for CFD trading includes many Forex Pairs, Bitcoin, Commodities (oil, gold silver), Indices (majors and minors including: Spain35, Sweden30, Amsterdam25, MICEX, FTSE Italy, STOXX50 and more) and stocks. See complete list here.
Traders can use the MarketsX Web Trader, or their proprietary Markets trading app. They have a nice HTML5, mobile optimized site that works on all mobile devices. Leverage is up to 300 times, depending on which jurisdiction you are a resident of. Many Forex investors and day traders are looking for high margin rates, but remember, using leverage while trading is very risky.
New traders looking to get started will find, their minimum deposit requirement for a new trading account is only $100. Read more
Markets.com Licenses & Regulations
When reviewing a new Forex / CFD Broker, it is very important you verify that they are a legal and regulated company. There are many online scams that look like real brokers. During our review we see that Markets is a licensed and regulated broker in multiple countries.
- United Kingdom: TradeTech Alpha Limited (“TTA”) is licensed by the FCA, reg number 607305. United Kingdom location is: 20 Primrose Street, 11th Floor, Broadgate Tower, London, England, EC2A 2EW.
- Australia: Tradetech Markets (Australia) Pty Ltd is licensed and regulated by ASIC license number 424008. Address is: Level 32, 200 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
- Europe: Safecap Investments Limited, is a regulated investment services firm, authorized by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) under license number 092/08. Their main branch is located at: 148 Strovolos Avenue, 2048 Strovolos, P.O. Box 28132, Nicosia, Cyprus. Their trading desk can be reached at: +357-2-203-0583, and customer support phone is: +442031500380. Contact email address for general inquiries is: [email protected].
- South Africa: Tradetech Markets (South Africa) Pty Ltd. is licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority in South Africa, under license number 46860.
- Rest of World: Tradetech Markets (BVI) Limited is licensed by the B.V.I Financial Services Commission, with licence number SIBA/L/14/1067.
The main reason why Forex Traders choose to open an account with a licensed & regulated broker, instead of a scam Forex broker is this quote from their website. “Retail client funds are insured by the Investor Compensation Fund for Customers of Cypriot Investment Firms (up to €20,000 per client)”.
Compare Popular Brokers
Traders should always compare their broker, with the popular brokers listed here.
*Trading CFDs carries considerable risk of capital loss
If you are already day trading with the brokers at Markets, please share your experience, in the comments section below.