Markets.com is a global CFD Forex broker, that is owned and operated by Safecap Investments Limited.
For investors with complaints or withdrawal problems, read this.
Markets.com Brokers Review
Markets.com redesigned their website, and expanded their offerings in April 2020. Their list of available assets for CFD trading includes many Forex Pairs, Bitcoin, Commodities (oil, gold silver), Indices (majors and minors including: Spain35, Sweden30, Amsterdam25, MICEX, FTSE Italy, STOXX50 and more) and stocks. See complete list here.
Traders can use the MarketsX Web Trader, or their proprietary Markets trading app. They have a nice HTML5, mobile optimized site that works on all mobile devices. Leverage is up to 300 times, depending on which jurisdiction you are a resident of. Many Forex investors and day traders are looking for high margin rates, but remember, using leverage while trading is very risky.
New traders looking to get started will find that the minimum deposit requirement for a trading account is only $100. Read more
Is Markets.com a Legit Broker?
When reviewing a new Forex / CFD Broker, it is very important you verify that they are a legal and regulated company. There are many online scams that look like real brokers. During our review we see that Markets is a licensed and regulated broker in multiple countries.
- United Kingdom: Finalto Trading Limited is licensed by the FCA, reference number 607305, and located at: 20 Primrose Street, 11th Floor, Broadgate Tower, London, England, EC2A 2EW.
- Australia: Finalto (Australia) Pty Ltd is licensed and regulated by ASIC license number 424008. Address is: Level 32, 200 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
- Europe: Safecap Investments Limited, is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) under license number 092/08. Their address is: 148 Strovolos Avenue, 2048 Strovolos, P.O. Box 28132, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- South Africa: Tradetech Markets (South Africa) Pty Ltd, is licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority in South Africa, under license number 46860.
- Rest of World: Tradetech Markets (BVI) Limited is licensed by the B.V.I Financial Services Commission, with license number SIBA/L/14/1067.
The main reason why Forex Traders choose to open an account with a licensed & regulated broker, instead of a scam Forex broker is this quote from their website. “Retail client funds are insured by the Investor Compensation Fund for Customers of Cypriot Investment Firms (up to €20,000 per client)”.
***CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 67% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Compare Popular Brokers
Traders should always compare their broker, with the popular brokers listed here.
You should try a free demo of their user friendly trading app, signup here.
If you are currently investing with the brokers at Markets, please share your experience in the comments section below.