Markets.com is a global CFD Forex broker, that is owned and operated by Safecap Investments Limited. Their main office is located in Cyprus. Contact phone numbers is: +442031500380, and their contact email address for general inquiries is: [email protected].
The brokers official website is at: Markets.com.
For investors with complaints or withdrawal problems, read this.
Markets.com is a large and well established online broker with over 1 million downloads of their app of Google Play. Day traders and investors will find their list of available assets for CFD trading includes; Forex Pairs, Crypto Currency, Commodities (Oil, Gold & Silver). Market Indices both major and minor including: Spain35, Sweden30, Amsterdam25, MICEX, FTSE Italy, STOXX50 and individual stocks.
You will find a nice variety of trading platforms including the MarketsX web trader, and their proprietary Markets trading app. They have a nice HTML5, mobile optimized site that works on all mobile devices. Experienced traders will find the popular MetaTrader 4 & 5 platforms as well.
Depending on which jurisdiction you are a resident of, will determine the maximum margin rates / leverage. Many Forex investors and day traders are looking for high margin rates, but remember, using leverage while trading is very risky.
New traders looking to get started will find that the minimum deposit requirement for a trading account is only $100. Read more
Is Markets.com a Legit Broker?
Yes, through our review of this broker we found that they are licensed and regulated broker in multiple countries.
When you are research any Forex / CFD Broker, it is very important you verify that they are a in fact a licensed and regulated company. There are many online scams that look like real brokers.
- United Kingdom: Finalto Trading Limited is licensed by the FCA, reference number 607305. Address is: 20 Primrose Street, 11th Floor, Broadgate Tower, London, England, EC2A 2EW.
- Australia: Finalto (Australia) Pty Ltd is licensed and regulated by ASIC license number 424008. Address is: Level 32, 200 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
- Europe: Safecap Investments Limited, is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) under license number 092/08. Address is: 148 Strovolos Avenue, 2048 Strovolos, P.O. Box 28132, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- South Africa: Finalto (South Africa) Pty Limited, is licensed by the FSCA in South Africa, with FSP license number 46860.
- Rest of World: Tradetech Markets (BVI) Limited is licensed by the B.V.I Financial Services Commission, with license number SIBA/L/14/1067.
The main reason why Forex Traders choose to open an account with a licensed & regulated broker, instead of a scam Forex broker is this quote from their website. “Retail client funds are insured by the Investor Compensation Fund for Customers of Cypriot Investment Firms (up to €20,000 per client)”.
***CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 79.9% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with Safecap, and 75% lose when trading with Finalto. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Compare Popular Brokers
Which broker is the best for you? Take a few minutes to compare some of the most popular brokers listed here.
ForTrade is a multi-national broker, that is licensed in Canada, Australia and Europe. You should try a free demo of their user friendly trading app, signup here.
If you are currently investing with the brokers at Markets, please share your experience in the comments section below.