Naga is an international Forex CFD broker, that is owned and operated by Naga Markets Europe LTD.
They are officially located at: 7 Ariadnis Street, Mouttagiaka, 4531, Limassol, Cyprus. Contact phone number in Cyprus is: +35725041410. Customer support email address is: [email protected]. Official website is: https://naga.com/.
For complaints or withdrawal problems, read this.
Naga Broker Reviews
Naga is a unique broker that offers an exclusive Naga Web App, which is actually a custom made, social trading platform. The Naga trading app a crypto social trading network, with many great features available. The software was created for the new generation of traders who love swiping, and enjoy a customized approach.
You will have over 750 underlying assets available for trading including Forex, CFDs, Crypto Currency, Stock Market Indexes, ETF’s, Commodities, Global Equities (Shares) from the American, European, Spanish, Swiss, German, French and Italian stock exchanges. Along side their trading app, you will find the option to use the classic MT4 & MT5 trading software. Leverage rates outside of Europe are as high as 1000:1. The spreads offered on Forex start at 1.2 pips on Major Pairs. Minimum deposit for a new trading account is $250.
Configuring the trading app / software is really very easy and intuitive. The three main areas to focus on are;
- Market is where you go to trade on your own, with the assistance of their sentiment data.
- Top Traders is where you are able to browse the many traders and investors for following. Instead of continuously swiping to find someone to copy, adjust the filters to suit your investing style.
- NAGA Portfolios is their algorithm feature which you will only have access to once your brokerage account is funded.
Is Naga a Legit Broker?
When the Scam Broker Investigator reviews a Forex CFD broker like Naga, the most important aspect we check for is a valid brokers license. There are hundreds of Crypto & Forex brokers online, and most of them are not licensed. Each country has their own financial regulator which licenses brokers.
- European Union: Investors from the EU, will be investing with Naga Markets Europe Ltd, which is licensed and regulated by CySEC in Cyprus, license number 204/13. They are also registered with BaFin in Germany, Consob in Italy, and CNMV in Spain.
- International: Global investors are investing with NAGA Global (SV) Ltd, located at: First Floor, First St. Bank Ltd Building, James Street, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines.
Professional day traders and investors always choose to use a broker that is licensed and regulated in their country. With hundreds of brokers to choose from online, see which brokers are currently most popular.
You have plenty of companies you can compare, when it comes to social trading. You will find the most popular Forex brokers here.
If you are currently use Naga Markets as your broker, we would love to hear about your experience. Please share it in the comments section below.