Investous is a Forex Crypto CFD broker, that opened in July 2018, and is owned by F1Markets Ltd. Official website is: https://www.Investous.com.
Complaints and Withdrawal Problems, read this.
Investous Broker Reviews
An objective review of Investous shows that they are offering a custom Forex trading platform made by Scipio. The trading platform is very user friendly, since it is clear and easy for investors of all levels to understand how it works. Seasoned investors will also find the familiar MT4 platform with its advanced features, in addition to mobile trading apps for Android and iOS.
More than 270 underlying assets are available to trade, with leverage rates as high as 30:1 as per European Union Mifid mandate. You will have CFD’s on Currency Pairs, Bitcoin, Individual Shares, Market Indices and Commodities to trade.
As a global brokerage firm, their website is available in multiple languages including English, Arabic, Spanish and Russian. You can have your trading account denominated in these currencies; USD, EUR & GBP. Demo accounts are available at this broker, and the minimum deposit for a Basic level trading account is technically $250.
Automated Trading Apps
You may have seen an infomercial about an investing software that makes thousands of dollars a day. They go by names like Bitcoin Circuit, Bitcoin Rush and more. After signing up for you it, you were directed to the brokers at Investous.
There are a few things you need to know.
- Automated trading apps are mostly random signal generators, that are not 100% accurate.
- 82% of investors at Investous lose money, so the fake claims of profit are not true.
- This broker is not authorized or licensed to give you investing advice.
You can read more about automated trading robots.
Is Investous a Legit Broker?
When the Scam Broker Investigator reviews a new brokerage firm, to see if they are a legitimate broker or a scam, we look for a valid license. The primary regulators of Forex brokers worldwide, are government agencies like; FCA United Kingdom and FSB South Africa, see here.
- European Union: F1Markets Limited is authorized and regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) with license number 267/15. Address: Kolonakiou Avenue 43, Agios Athanasios, Limassol 4103 Cyprus. Contact phone number from Cyprus is: +357 25 262513, and the customer service email address is: [email protected]. On June 1st 2020, CySEC suspended the license of F1Markets.
- International License: IOS INVESTMENTS Limited is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize with license number IFSC/60/511/TS/17.
There are many reasons why investors should only trade with a licensed broker, and if you want to see what happens and scam brokers, just read the complaints page.
Compare Forex Brokers
Choosing which Forex broker to use is a difficult task when you must compare hundreds companies. Take a look at the most popular brokers listed here.
Go try their Free Demo Account, signup here.
Please share your experience in the comments, with other people reading this review of Investous. Tell them, what your trading experience was like?