Investous is a Cyprus based Forex and Crypto CFD broker, that opened in July 2018. They are owned by F1Markets Ltd. Official website is: https://www.Investous.com. For Complaints and Withdrawal Problems, read this.
As of June 20th 2022 Investous is no longer accepting new clients from Europe. They renounced their license from CySEC. Here is the notice they posted on their website.
Investous Broker Reviews
An objective review of Investous shows that they are offering a custom Forex trading platform made by Scipio. The trading platform is very user friendly, since it is clear and easy for investors of all levels to understand how it works. Experienced investors will also find the popular MT4 platform with its advanced features, in addition to mobile trading apps for Android and iOS.
More than 270 underlying assets are available to trade, with leverage rates on Forex as high as 30:1 in Europe, and 500:1 in South Africa and Malaysia. Margin rates on Crypto CFD’s is 5:1. It is a bit confusing trading Bitcoin on their platform, as one lot equals one hundred bitcoin, so traders need to adjust to quantities in decimals. You will find CFD’s on; Forex Pairs, Crypto Coins, Individual Stocks, Market Indices and Commodities to trade.
As a global brokerage firm, their website is available in multiple languages including English, German, Italian, Dutch and Spanish. Your trading account can be denominated in these currencies; USD, EUR & GBP. Demo accounts are available at this broker, and the minimum deposit for a Basic level trading account is technically $250.
Automated Trading Apps
You may have seen an infomercial about an investing software that makes thousands of dollars a day. They go by names like Bitcoin Circuit, Bitcoin Rush and more. After signing up for you it, you were directed to the brokers at Investous.
There are a few things you need to know.
- Automated trading apps are mostly random signal generators, that are not 100% accurate.
- 84.15% of investors at Investous lose money, so the fake claims of high profits are false.
- As clearly stated on their website, “This broker does not issue advice, recommendations or opinions in relation to acquiring, holding or disposing of any financial product.”
You can read more about automated trading robots.
Is Investous a Legit Broker?
Depending on your country of residence, Investous may have a legitimate license. The way in which the Scam Broker Investigator reviews an online brokerage firm to see if they are a legitimate broker or a scam, is by checking for a valid license. The primary regulators of Forex brokers worldwide, are government agencies like; FCA United Kingdom and FSCA South Africa, see here.
- European Union: F1Markets Limited is authorized and regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) with license number 267/15. Address: Kolonakiou Avenue 43, Agios Athanasios, Limassol 4103 Cyprus. Contact phone number from Cyprus is: +35725262513, and the customer service email address is: [email protected]. On June 1st 2020, CySEC suspended the license of F1Markets.
- International License: IOS INVESTMENTS Limited is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize with license number IFSC/60/511/TS/17.
On February 12th 2020, the New Zealand FMA warned investors about this broker, read more.
The payment processor for this broker is a company called; Leveltime Services Limited, located at: Argyrokastrou No.8, 3rd floor, Agia Zoni, 3026 Limassol, Cyprus.
There are many reasons why investors should only trade with a licensed broker, and if you want to see what happens and scam brokers, just read the complaints page.
Compare Forex Brokers
Choosing which Forex broker to use is a difficult task when you must compare hundreds companies. Take a look at the most popular brokers listed here.
Go try their Free Demo Account, signup here.
Please share your experience in the comments, with other people reading this review of Investous. Tell them, what your trading experience was like?