Plus500 offers today’s investor, a very large selection of underlying assets to trade CFD’s on. Anything you want to trade, is available on their trading platform. Major Forex pairs, minor currency pairs, commodities, stock market indexes, and shares from all major stock exchanges.
Crypto Currency investors will find the eight popular coins available including; Bitcoin, IOTA, Bitcoin Cash, NEO, Ripple, Monero and Ethereum, see here.
Many investors choose to use their simple and user friendly web trader platform. If you would like a more advanced trading platform, then you should download their desktop trading software. Also available is their mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows, for easy trading on your Tablet and Phone. The order entry screen includes a few different setting for traders to manage their risk, and lock in profits. They include the “Trailing Stop”, Only Buy When Rate is”, “Close at profit”, and “Close at loss” features, see here.
They support multiple methods for funding your account including; Credit Card, Bank Transfer, and Skrill. Negative balance protection is available, so that you cannot lose more than you have in your account. The minimum deposit for a new trading account is $100.
*CFD Service, 80.6% lose money
Plus500 License & Regulations
When reviewing and comparing CFD and Forex brokers it is important to check that they are actually licensed to operate. The reason to trade with a regulated broker, is that in the event that the broker becomes insolvent, your money is protected.
Plus500 Ltd is listed on the Main Market section of the London Stock Exchange, and they are licensed in multiple countries.
- In the United Kingdom they are owned by Plus500UK Ltd, 78 Cornhill, London EC3V 3QQ, which is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), with license number 509909.
- In Europe they are operated by Plus500CY Ltd which is licensed and regulated by CySEC with license number 250/14.
- Derivatives issuer licence in New Zealand, FSP #486026 authorises us to issue these products to New Zealand residents.
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd, is also an authorized Financial Services Provider in South Africa, FSP 47546. You do not own or have any rights to the underlying assets, read the disclosure documents available on the official website.
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd, ACN 153 301 681, AFSL # 417727, issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission is authorized to issue these products to Australian residents.
Compare With Popular Brokers
There are many Crypto brokers and Forex brokers to choose from online, and each one has their own unique features. Smart investors always choose to trade at regulated broker instead of a scam broker, because their funds are secure.
EasyMarkets has a great trading platform you can try a Free Demo Account, signup here.
Disclaimer: 80.6% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.