Plus500 is an established online brokerage firm, specializing in CFD trading, that opened in 2008.
They have grown in the past 11 years to become one of the largest brokers in the world. Their Q4 2020 trading update from February 17th 2021 shows, that this broker now has 215,305 active customers. Contact email address is [email protected].
Official Website: https://www.Plus500.com. *72% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Our review of Plus500 finds that they offer investors and day traders, a large selection of underlying assets CFD trading. In July 2021, they announced their new “Plus500 Invest” for trading stocks. They will slowly roll out the new service to all countries they serve.
Many investors choose to use their simple and user friendly web trader platform. Also available is their mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows, for easy trading on your Tablet and Phone. Any asset you want to trade, is available on their trading platform. Major Forex pairs, minor currency pairs, commodities, stock market indexes, and shares from all major stock exchanges.
The order entry screen includes a few different setting for traders to manage their risk, and lock in profits. They include the “Trailing Stop”, Only Buy When Rate is”, “Close at profit”, and “Close at loss” features, see here.
Crypto Currency investors will find the popular coins available including; Bitcoin, IOTA, Bitcoin Cash, NEO, Monero and Ethereum. Disclaimer: Crypto Trading Availability is subject to regulations.
Plus500 offers multiple methods to fund your trading account including; Credit Card, Bank Transfer and Paypal. The minimum deposit for a new trading account is $100, see here.
Is Plus500 a Legit Broker?
Yes, The way that the Scam Broker Investigator determines if a broker is legitimate or a scam, is by checking for a government license. Plus500 Ltd is listed on the Main Market section of the London Stock Exchange, and they are licensed in multiple countries.
- United Kingdom: Owned by Plus500UK Ltd, 78 Cornhill, London EC3V 3QQ, which is authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), with license number 509909.
- Europe: Operated by Plus500CY Ltd which is licensed and regulated by CySEC with license number 250/14.
- New Zealand: Derivatives issuer licence FSP #486026 authorises us to issue these products to New Zealand residents.
- Israel: Plus500IL Ltd is licensed by the Israel Securities Authority.
- Singapore: Plus500SG is licensed and regulated by the MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore), license CMS100648-1.
- South Africa: Plus500AU Pty Ltd is an authorized Financial Services Provider, by the FSCA license number 47546. You do not own or have any rights to the underlying assets, read the disclosure documents available on the official website.
- Australia: Plus500AU Pty Ltd, ACN 153 301 681, AFSL # 417727, issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) is authorized to issue these products to Australian residents.
When reviewing and comparing CFD and Forex brokers it is important to check that they are actually licensed to operate in your country. The reason to trade with a regulated broker, is that in the event that the broker becomes insolvent, your money is protected.
Disclaimer: 72% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Compare Popular Brokers
There are many CFD Forex brokers to choose from online, and each one has their own unique features. Smart investors always choose to trade at regulated broker instead of a scam broker, because their funds are secure.
Try a Free Demo on their amazing trading platform, signup here.