Tickmill is a global Forex CFD broker, that has been regulated by the FCA in the United Kingdom since 2016.
Headquarters are located at: 1 Fore Street, London EC2Y 9DT United Kingdom. Contact phone number is: +44 203 608 6100. Customer support email address is: [email protected]. Official website is at: https://www.tickmill.co.uk.
Tickmill Broker Review
A review of the Forex brokers Tickmill shows, that this broker is offering day traders and investors the classic MetaTrader4 (MT4) trading platform. There is available both the desktop standalone version, along with the web based and mobile versions. They offer hundreds of underlying assets for trading CFD’s including all the popular Major & Minor Forex Pairs, Market Indexes, Individuals Shares, and Commodities like Brent, Crude Oil, Platinum, Coffee, Sugar etc..
Leverage on all Forex pairs is set at 1:30, and can go as high as 1:500 for professional investors. Their spreads are either 0 pips, with commissions or 1.6 pips with no commissions. Depending on your trading style, you will either choose a Classic or Pro account.
There are three different trading account types offered, with the main difference being commissions and spreads. The minimum deposit requirement for a new trading account is $100. Accounts can be denominated in either USD, EUR, PLN or GBP. Deposits can be done with either Bank Transfer, Credit Card or Skrill. Withdrawals are processed within one working day.
Is Tickmill a Licensed Broker?
Yes, they are a licensed and regulated broker by three different financial regulators.
- United Kingdom: Tickmill UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, license number: 717270. An FCA is one of the most prestigious licenses a Forex broker can obtain.
- European Union: Tickmill Europe Ltd is licensed CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) with license number: 278/15. With Mifid, the Cyprus license is recognized by all EU member countries.
- South Africa: Tickmill South Africa (Pty) Ltd, is licensed and regulated by the FSCA with FSP # 49464.
- Malaysia: Tickmill Asia Ltd is licensed by the FSA Labuan Malaysia with license number: MB/18/0028.
- Global: Tickmill Ltd is licensed as a Securities Dealer by the Seychelles FSA, with license number: SD008
Scam Broker Investigator has reviews of hundreds of Forex brokers, see here. The best way you can know if a broker is a scam or a legitimate broker, is by verifying that they are licensed by your countries financial regulator. The reason why smart people only use a licensed broker, is so that you can be assured your money is safe in a segregated bank account.
Compare Licensed Brokers
You should be aware that there are currently a lot of Forex and Crypto investment scams circulating online, read more. A smart person will always compare a few different brokers, before making a final choice.
They offers MT4 and a unique web based trading app, with free signals, signup here.
We ask current Tickmill clients to please share your experience with this broker, in the comments section below.